Candidate experience - How to measure and analyze it
Learn how to get a high impact on your talent acquisition process with a data-driven approach. This seminar will cover how to measure candidate experience and analyze data related to it. During the two hours, we will cover a holistic view on candidate experience, starting with data collection and analysis. We will also walk you through how to optimize the storytelling around your findings and turn them into action.
After this training you will have an understanding of the following:
- What is a candidate experience? Where does it start and end?
- How to design a survey measuring candidate experience
- Additional data needed for measuring it successfully
- Working with different data sources across systems
- How to analyze the data and tell the story
During the training, we’ll discuss data quality, segmentation, methodological challenges and helpful tools. We’ll make sure you feel comfortable with reporting and telling the story of how your hiring process is doing from the candidate perspective.
This training is for professionals within talent acquisition that want to understand how analysis of the candidate experience can be used to improve the hiring process. The training will have a system-agnostic approach, meaning that you don’t have to use a specific vendor or system to make use of the learnings.
- The seminar will include breakfast, coffee and a possibility to extend your network within Talent Acquisition.
- The seminar will be held in English unless all participants speak Swedish.
Partner, People Analytics