Measuring a successful hire
Learn how to get a high impact on your talent acquisition and HR processes with a data-driven approach. We will give you a holistic view on how to follow up if your hiring and onboarding decisions led to a successful hire. During the seminar, we will discuss what a successful hire is and how to collect and analyze the related data.
After this training you will have gained knowledge about the following:
- How to define what a successful hire is and where it all really starts
- Understanding what system data is needed to measure it
- How to design surveys for additional input
- How to analyze data from multiple systems
- How to use the data and connect back to the hiring process
During the seminar, we’ll discuss the cost of an unsuccessful hire and how to prevent it through a holistic analysis based on TA and HR data. We’ll cover how to check in on existing systems, how to connect data-points from different sources and discuss challenges and tools connected to each method.
This seminar is for professionals within talent acquisition and HR that are interested in how to make sure that they get the best out of their hiring process. As a participant, you are interested in data-driven HR and how to apply it on a strategic level.
- The seminar will include breakfast, coffee and a possibility to extend your network within Talent Acquisition & HR.
- The seminar will be held in English unless all participants speak Swedish.
This training is perfect to combine with Measuring the candidate experience
Partner, People Analytics